Saturday, May 05, 2007

Chronicles of Mod : Invading Norway, Part I (Live)

Stavanger
May 4th, 2007
22:51

Here is the first online note I've been able to made about Norway, simply becuz I'm stucked in the lodge, not knowing exactly what to do.

Stavanger is very small, so tiny that you can finish off the outdoor sightseeing within one day. I was supposed to take a stroll in the city centre in the evening, but since I overslept a great deal, I'll have to come to term with my drowsiness before deciding what next will be done.

Gay scene is off the list, as far as I know. I haven't seen any places particularly established for gays yet. Couldn't find a proper list of them on the Net either :( This is truly sad... But then again, in Oslo I may have a better luck.

I wasn't able to get to the top of The Pulpit Rock since no bus would run there till next week (Good timing!) but, nevertheless, I wouldn't let the chance to get a glimpse of it go easily. I took a fjord tour to the base of the Rock this afternoon and it was indeed impressive. Seeing the majestic Pulpit Rock covered in mist from down below was like paying homage to one of the most wonderful grand creations that Nature itself had ever made.

For now, I'll have to figure out what to do for the night... perhaps a short walk to the lake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Modmod,

Como estas? Como fue tu viaje a Noregua? Por cierto, tengo un nuevo enlace para mi blog para que no te confundes.

Besitos,
Kim