Monday, January 15, 2007

Lift Me Up


It isn't easy
being so in love with you
and not being able to see you
every day. There are times
When I'd give anything
just to be able
to gaze into your eyes
or hold you in my arms,
even for a few minutes.
I always feel incomplete,
like a part of me is missing,
when we're not together.
I know that, right now,
this is how things have to be,
but that doesn't make it
any easier to bear.
Everyday without you
just reminds me of the joy
you add to my life,
joy that I'm missing...a lot.
So don't forget that I love you,
that I'm thinking of you,
and that I'm counting
every minute
until we're together again.
-Linda Lee Elrod-


Thanks to my Patto for your cards, poems and letters.

Like raindrops and dews that keep trees and flowers lush and alive, they lift me up and help me go on in this lonely city life.

Love you always.

No comments: