Thursday, February 28, 2008

Beagle Sushi, yummy?

I'm a beagle deliciously named Sushi. I first came to this house on January 27th, blurred, disoriented and starving.

I happened to hear (not eavesdrop, mind you!) that "They" just wanted to take a look at my cuttie face and hadn't decided to "adopt" me yet. But after 15 minutes or so, I successfully cast my charming spell upon them, just by waging, biting and strolling around and being cute!

That was how I finally got into this messy house that seemed, for my beaglean taste, too untidy. But at least here I had got a gentle dotty Dalmatian uncle who always spared his time to play with me.

At first, I DID try to be nice and less stubborn (or even foolhardy) but I had to think twice when I knew what name "they" finally decided to give me.

I was soooooooooo excited, as a Thai-born western Beagle, to be called "Quillo" which means "A little boy" in Spanish. That sounded very chic and so aristocrat and would definitely set me apart from those mundane Beagles of other social levels. As a complimentary spectacle for my so-called owners, I danced around and tried to be nice for a couple of days until... One fine day, some of "them" came back from what they called "movie" and blessed me with this "Sushi" name.

Spanish name suddenly, without notice (and my consent), became Japanese! So that was when I officially got to be a (miserably) Thai-born western Beagle with a Japanese name. On the bright side, at least I still sound international. Should I complain?

So, one full month has passed and here I am, running, biting, eating, pooing, making a wee wee, having siestas, disobeying, growing and still kicking arse. Almost everything seems nice here and I'm starting to like "them", bit by bit though. If my ignorant memory doesn't fail me... I think one of them, who always come to play with me every evening around 7 o'clock and try very hard to express his affection on me, is called Mod.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, i have my new blog on exteen.com as well. You can check it out at www.fluidity-me.exteen.com.

This novelty one is seemingly the same as my multiply. So just keep cheaking both na.

By the way, i want to feed myself with korean food. When do you set the yummy korean food? Let inform me beforehand. So i can prepare dressing up in Korean style.

Cheers and Fuck you with love

Tay

Anonymous said...

beautiful puppy!!