Wednesday, July 12, 2006

1-year break... Whoops! That was more than enough!

It's been more than one full year that I haven't updated my blog.

All the reasons that I can come up with can be extracted into one reasonable excuse; I didn't have time.

Last September, I decided to embark on a grand certificate-hunting mission by enrolling in a course of Hispanic Studies as a Diploma which would take away all of my precious spare time I had always had in the first year.

My routine activities were no more than waking up, going to class, coming back for lunch, doing homeworks, going to another class, coming back for dinner, doing more homeworks and going to bed.

Not that I didn't have any chance to get relaxed by going somewhere else, but I just couldn't travel as much as I had done the year before. And that was excruciatingly boring.

However, I tried to make the most out of the little time I had to see the world. Italy, Greece and Valencia the main destinations I travelled to during this academic year, not to mention another trip to Barcelona and Paris with my family :)

Well, as summer approches, now I eagerly await for my next well-planned trip to London and Edinburgh with my best thai friend, Manao. I'm so sure that it's going to be one of the most expensive and least comfortable trip that I have ever taken, taking in to account the ridiculously high cost of living of this british metropolitan. Anyway, we'll enjoy it, I'm sure of that.

Actually I have loads of interesting stories in my mind waiting for their turn to be told, but I hardly have organized what to write first and later. That's why I decided to begin first with this introduction before I really come up with the reviews of what you guys have missed during this period!

So... see ya on the next post! :)

No comments: